RuneScape Spirit of SummerEdit This Entry
|Name||Spirit of Summer|
|Requirements||Constitution: 40, Farming: 26, Prayer: 35, Summoning: 19, Ability to Survive in the Wilderness|
|Required Quests||The Restless Ghost|
|Related Locations||Clan Wars Challenge Hall|
|Rewards||7500 Construction XP, 5000 Prayer XP, 2000 Farming XP, 1000 Summoning XP|
|Description||1) Speak to the Spirit of the little girl at the ruins northwest of the Clan Wars Challenge Hall and follow her into the spirit world. During this quest you will be flipping a lot between the real and spirit worlds.
2) You cannot yet speak to her as there are rings aroud her preventing it. Her father will emote at you, and when he does the other spirits nearby will do an emote back. You need to use the same emotes that the other spirits use. If you missed their emote then you can use the Think emote to see it again. These will eventually remove the rings from the little girls spirit and you can speak with her.
2) Head to the Ruins west of the Bandit Camp. Speak with the little spirit east of the farming patch and it will tell you what you need.
3) You need to be in the real world at this point. Grab a bucket from the northermost ruin. Use the bucket on the barrel near where the litlte spirit was at. Afterwards head to the middle of the village and pick some mushrooms from the Hollow Log. Then re-enter the spirit world.
4) Meet the little girl's spirit at her wardrobe next. You will need to fix it for her. To do this you must re-enter the real world. You will need a Hammer, 2 Planks and 4 Steel Nails. These items are lying around in the southeastern ruins.
5) Re-enter the spirit world and speak with the litlte girl's spirit. She's not done with you yet, now she wants her doll. Search the crates south of the farming patch and you'll find a Limpwurt Seed. Grab a Rake and Seed Dibber from teh northeastern ruin. Plant the seed in the farming patch with the Rake and Seed Dibber then sit around for 20 minutes waiting for it to grow.
6) When the Limpwurt Plant is fully grown you need to go back to the spirit world once again. Follow the little girl and speak to her when she reaches her farm. Then follow her down the ladder and speak with her when she reaches the altar to figure out what she wants now.
7) Go back up the ladder. Grab the skull east of the farm and collect 5 bones which are scattered near it. Then re-enter the spirit world and use the skull and bones on the altar.
8) Now its time to kill the Spirit Beast. You need to go to the disc, which is north of the ruins. To kill the beast you must summon a certain follow and then dismiss it while it and the beast are both touching the discs. This requires you to lure the beast into the disc and then summon the familiar when he's already near it. When you dismiss a familiar on one disc, the next disc will appear. If you do this wrong the beast will eat your familiar.
Each disc requires a different familiar. The first one requires a Spirit Wolf Pouch, the second a Desert Wyrm Pouch and hte third a Spirit Scorpion Pouch.
9) After using the third familiar you will see a cutscene and receive your rewards. Congratulations.