RuneScape Smoking KillsEdit This Entry
|Requirements||Combat: 85, Crafting: 25, Slayer: 35|
|Rewards||Access to a new Slayer Master and Dungeon in Pollnivneach, Slayer Rewards, Ability to Construct combined Slayer Items, 5000 Slayer Exp|
|Description||1) Speak to Sumona in Pollnivneach. To save time bring your Catspeak and Ghostspeak amulets, Cat, and some ranged combat items and gear.
2) Equip your Catspeak Amulet and climb down the well in the center of Pollnivneach. Speak to Ali Cat.
3) Go to the Desert Agility Pyramid. Head to the Archeologist and his assistants, refill your waterskins and equip your armor to deal with the Skeletons up ahead. Go north and head into the Sealed Door on the west wall.
4) Have your Cat go through the hole in the Holey Wall and open the door for you. Be sure to grab the Steel Pickaxe.
5) When you go through the doors, slay the Skeletons and then use the Pickaxe to destroyt he Door. There are traps here but you can disarm them temporarily by searching the walls. They will come back on so you'll have to move quickly.
6) Slay the Skeletons and Zombies in the next room and a Mummy Warrior will spawn. Kill him and loot the Ranged Path Key or Mage Path Key.
7) Use the key on the door at the side of the Mummy's Sarcophagus and then pull the lever inside to disarm the traps. This will open the center hallway. Enter into it and speak to Catolax.
8) Use a Facemask and Earmuffs to make Masked Earmuffs. Equip the Masked Earmuffs and head down the well in the center of Pollnivneach.
9) Slay Mighty Bansheese and loot a Banshee Voice. This allows you to pass the barrier to the north. So pass into it.
10) A cut scene will play and then the Banshee Mistress will spawn. During the fight she will spawn some Insectoid Assassins, but they do not need to be slain to succeed. Just kill the Mistress. Once she is dead they will despawn.
11) Speak to Catolax.
12) Speak to Sumona to complete the quest.