RuneScape Recruitment DriveEdit This Entry
|Starting NPC||Sir Amik Varze|
|Rewards||1000 Agility Exp, 1000 Herblore Exp, 1000 Prayer Exp|
|Description||1) Speak to Sir Amik Varze on the third floor of Falador Castle.
2) Speak to Sir Tiffy Cashien in the Garden in Falador. He will teleport you to the training grounds.
3) Once inside you will have to do some puzzles, which are randomly chosen. The spoilers are listed below:
You need to find out which color has only three statues, and then see what weapon is missing of that color.
1) Grab all the equipment you can from the shelves, bookcases and crates.
2) Speak to Miss Cheevers.
3) Search a book case afterwards to find the Alchemy Book.
4) To open the rock door you must do this make a handle. The recipe is:
a) Take a spade off the table
b) Use spade on Burner
c) Use metal part of Spade on Stone Door
d) Use Acetic Acid, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Chloride and Vial of Liquid on Stone Door.
5) To open the wooden door you need a key. The solution is:
a) Use Gypsum with Tin
b) Use Vial of Liquid with Tin
c) Use the tin containing white stuff with the key on the floor
d) Use Tin Ore Powders and Culpric Ore Powder on the Tin
e) Use the Tin on the Burner
f) Use Bronze Wire with Tin
That will craft a handle and a key for the door.
Ms. Hynn Terpett:
Answer her questions. The answers are:
Q: Four identical stones
A: 32 degrees
Q: Father and daughter
Q: On capture and death
A: The Wolves
Q: Which statement is false
Q: A million times fingers
A: 5 million
Sir Kuam Ferentse
You must be a female for this step. You can get a makeover to become one from teh Makeover Mage in Falador, but it cost 3000 coins.
Once you are a female you must slay Sir Leye in combat.
Sir Ren Itchwood
The solution is either the first letter in every line of his text, or look for words that are repeated over and over.
Speak to him once, and then do nothing else. Just sit there and wait until the hourglass appears on the table, and then leave.
1) Take the chicken to the other side of the bridge.
2) Go back across and grab the fox, then bring him to the other side.
3) Take the chicken back across the bridge.
4) Grab the grain, and take it to the opposite side, with the fox.
5) Return and grab the chicken and bring it to the side with the rest.
After completing all of the puzzles you will be teleported back to Falador and the quest completes.