RuneScape Land of the GoblinsEdit This Entry
|Name||Land of the Goblins|
|Requirements||Agility: 36, Fishing: 36, Herblore: 37, Prayer: 30, Thieving: 36|
|Starting Location||Cave Goblin Mines|
|Rewards||3000 Agility Exp, 3000 Fishing Exp, 3000 Herblore Exp, 3000 Prayer Exp, 3000 Strength Exp, 3000 Thieving Exp|
|Description||1) Speak to Grubfoot at the Cave Goblin Mines to begin the quest.
2) Tell the guard at Dorgesh-Kaan that you will vouch for Grubfoot and he will be allowed inside.
3) Speak to Zanik at Oldak's Workshop. After a cutscene you will be teleported by Oldak.
4) Head northwest in the cave until you reach the stairs and the Goblin Guards. They won't let you by but will allow Zanik in.
5) Return to Oldak in Dorgesh-Kaan.
6) Ask the Makeover Mage in Falador to turn you into a Goblin. You will receive some Pharmakos Berries.
7) Use Toadflax adn the Pharmakos Berries in a Vial of Water to create a Goblin Potion.
8) Take off any armor or weapons and go back to the Goblin Guards. Use the Potion and then speak Goblin to them. They will let you in. Once inside head into the Temple, go North and speak to the High Priest. When you ask about Yu'biusk you will receive a quiz the Q&A includes:
Q: Non-believers must die?
A: Big High War God Commands it
Q: Chooses goblins because they are mighty warriors?
A: Were not mighty before chosen.
Q: Leaders should be good at planning to win battles.
A: Not one of the commandments.
Q: What Chosen Commander do?
A: Leads Goblins to victory over whole world.
Once you answer his questions, he will answer yours.
9) You must collect the following dyes and some Goblin Mail:
- Black Dye: Grind a Black Mushroom (outside of Goblin Temple) with a Mortar and Pestle.
- White Dye: Fish a Slimy Eel from near Mort Myre. Then try to enter Hemenster, when they ask your business tell them you need to catch some Whitefish. Then fish one.
- Yellow, Orange, Purple, Blue Dyes: These can be bought at the Legends Guild
10) You can get White Goblin Mail from Aggie. You can then go to the Gobiln Temple and enter each of hte six areas by dying the Goblin Mail in the different dye colors. Once inside each area you must Pickpocket the Priest to get a Key. The exception is the Black area. When there speak to Zanik and then search the Crate. Give the Moving-Over-Distance Sphere to Zanik and they will teleport out.
11) Grab your equipment but don't put it on yet and use the Keys on teh Door behind the High Priest in the Goblin Temple. After this enter into the Crypt and re-equip your armor.
12) Say Snothead at the proper grave and Snothead will spawn and attack you. Defeat him and then interrogate him.
13) Repeat this process at the graves of Snailfeet, Moschin, Redeyes and Strongbones.
14) Speak to Zanik in Dorgesh-Kaan.
15) Meet Zanik and Oldak at the Fairy Ring south of the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course. Once there use the Power Combination 9, 4, 1 at the machine. Once this is done you and Zanik will be teleported.
16) Head northwest until you come to the Strange Box. Open it and watch the cutscene. The quest is complete.