RuneScape Ghosts AhoyEdit This Entry
|Requirements||Agility: 25, Cooking: 20|
|Starting NPC||Ghost Disciple|
|Starting Location||Port Phasmatys|
|Rewards||2400 Prayer Exp, Free Passage Through Port Phasmatys|
|Description||1) Wear your Ghostspeak Amulet during this quest, as you will need it. You should also bring gloves, pots, buckets and bones. We recommend many bones and buckets to save time.
2) Wear gloves and and pick some Nettles which are southeast of the northeast exit of Canifis. You need the gloves to pick them.
3) Speak with the Ghost Disciple in the Temple of Ectofungus. This is east of Canifis until after you pass the Ghost ship, and then southeast from there.
4) Head down the trap door and climb down 4 flights of stairs. Fill your buckets with Ectoplasm.
5) Use your bones on the bone grinder upstairs. Select to Wind it and then select it again to Empty it.
6) Head back down to the main floor and click on the device in teh middle of the room to worship the Ectofungus. This will use up a pot of ground bones nad a bucket of slime when you use it. Use them all.
7) Speak with a Ghost Disciple and you will receive 5 Ecto-Tokens for each time you worshipped.
8) Pay 2 Ecto-Tokens to pass by the shimmering gate.
9) Speak to Velorina, who is in a house east of the gates.
10) Ask Necrovarus to release the ghosts.
11) Pay 2 more ecto-tokens to pass through the gate. Speak to Velorina again.
12) Speak to the Old Crone on the east side of the Canifis Monster House.
13) Use some Nettles on a Bowl of Water. Do not drink it.
14) Boil the water on a stove. There is one in Port Phasmatys that costs 2 Ecto-Tokens to use, or you can use one elsewhere. While your are out grab a Bucket of Milk, Needle, Thread, Knife and Silk.
15) Speak to the Old Crone again. She will give you a Porcelain Cup.
16) Use the Porcelain Cup on the Boiled Nettle Tea, be sure not to drink it though.
17) Speak to the Old Crone again.
18) Use the Bucket of Milk on the Porcelain Cup.
19) Speak with the Old Crone again. She will give you a Model.
20) Repair the Model, this requires a Needle, Knife and Thread.
21) Buy the following dyes from Aggie the Witch in Draynor.
Blue: Requires 2 Woad Leaves (From Wyson the Gardener in Falador Park)
Red: Requires 2 Reberries (Port Sarim Food Shop or picked south of Varrock)
Yellow: Requires 2 Omions (on many farms including Farmer Fred's, or at the Miscellaneia shops)
22) Board the pirate ship north of the undead farm by clicking on the ramp outside. Go east to the cabin and climb the ladder, once you are at the top search the masts when the wind speed is low to learn the colors of the flags. Mix the dyes and use them on the boat. For those who didn't study in elementary school Red + Yellow = Orange. Yellow + Blue = Green. Red + Blue = Purple. The colors are random.
23) Dye the model ship to match the ship.
24) Speak to the old man. If you dyed the model correctly he will give you the key.
25) Open the chest and loot the map piece from it.
26) Jump over the gangplank to get to the chest on the other side. Loot the map piece from it.
27) Check the chests below deck. A giant lobster will spawn. Kill it and search the chests again to find another map piece.
28) Head back through the gate in Port Phasmatys (paying another 2 Ect-Tokens). Speak with Ak-Haranu, who is on the docks.
29) Obtain an Oak Longbow.
30) Speak to Robin at the bar. He will autograph the bow if you beat him at a game of Rune-Draw. You need to keep gambling until you get him 100 gp in debt. Then he will sign the bow.
31) Give the Bow to Ak-Haranu. He will give you a translation book.
32) Speak with the Ghost Innkeeper at the Port Phasmatys Tavern. He will give you Bedsheets.
33) Dip the beedsheets in teh Ectoplasm to dye them brown. This creates a Ghost Costume.
34) Pass through the port again, paying your 2 Ecto-Tokens. Speak with Gravingas at the square near the gates. He will give you a petition.
35) Wear your Ghost Costume and ask the ghosts to sign it for you. They may charge you a couple of Ecto-Tokens for the effort. You need 10 signatures.
36) After getting the 10 signatures give the Signed Costume to Gravingas.
37) Show the Signed Costume to Necrovarus. He will become enraged and turn the petition to ashes. He drops a Bone Key though. Pick it up.
38) Use the Bone Key on the room upstairs with the coffin inside of it. Open the Coffin and take the Mystical Robes.
39) Speak with the Row Boat Captain at the docks in Port Phasmatys. He will take you to Dragontooth Isle for 25 Ecto-Tokens. Give them to him.Stand west of the Saradomin statue and right click the map and select follow. It will take you there automatically. Dig with a spade to receive the Book of Haricanto.
40) Head back to the row boat and return to Port Phasmatys.
41) Speak with the Old Crone east of the Canifis Monster House. She will enhance your Ghostspeak Amulet so that you may command ghosts.
42) Command Necrovarus to allow the ghosts freedom to pass to the other side. This grants you free passage through Port Phasmatys from this point on.
43) Return to Velorina in Port Phasmatys for your reward. You can use this reward to teleport to Morytania.
|ghost <2007-02-07 04:16:18>|
|clay <Guest>||another way to b a ghost is to go to lumbrige town eat five chicken drop 2 spider eggs and then go to the second floor of the castle in town if youtake more then 2 min it won't work then it should say leep say yes then you go to the grave yard into the houe open the crate it will say goinside you are now a ghost in tell youlog off|
|Ghops robes <2007-11-05 03:43:58>|
|Bob <Guest>||cool go to http://runescape.salmoneus.net/ghost_robes.html for another way|