RuneScape Black Knight's FortressEdit This Entry
|Name||Black Knight's Fortress|
|Starting NPC||Sir Amik Varze|
|Related Mobs||Black Knight|
|Description||1) Speak with Sir Amik Varze in Falador to receive the quest.
2) Pick a Cabbage in the Monastery. This is east of Ice Mountain.
3) Buy a Bronze Medium Helmet and an Iron Chainbody if you do not yet have one. Wear them and head to the Black Knight Fortress on North Ice Mountain. You should now head into the fortress in the Black Knight Fortress and open the large centrla door, pushing the wall there and going up the ladder. You can switch to whatever armor is your best.
4) After climbing both ladders you should climb down the southeast ladder, then head east through a door and climb down another ladder, and then east and down another ladder. When you open this door a Black Knight will attack you. You do not have to kill him, but you can if you like. You should then head down the ladder on the southwest.
5) Listen at the grill here and the dastardly plans.
6) Head back out the secret wall and then open the eastern door. When the guards try to stop you tell them that you will not be sstopped and enter anyway. One of the knights will attack you. As before you can either kill him or flree.
7) Head southeast and push another secret wall. There is a hole here. Use the Cabbage on the hole to destroy the weapon.
8) Return to Sir Amik Varze for your reward.