RuneScape Back To My RootsEdit This Entry
|Name||Back To My Roots|
|Requirements||Agility: 55, Farming: 53, Slayer: 59, Woodcutting: 72|
|Description||1) Speak to Horacio at Lord Handelmort's mansion in East Ardougne.
2) Speak to Wizard Cromperty in Ardougne.
3) Go to the RPDT Depot near Ardougne's east bank and speak to the Employees there.
4) Open the Smelly Package on the table. You will find a Severed Hand.
5) Speak to Wizard Comperty and watch the cutscene.
6) Create a Pot Lid and speak to Wizard Cromperty again.
7) Bring a pot, pot lid, machete, plant pot with soil, antipoison, woodcutting axe, secateurs, and a sapde and speak to Garth at the fruit tree patch in Brimhaven.
8) Go to the northeastern side of the outer area of Shilo Village and climb up the Vines to enter the Maze. Head east and climb the vines, then head south and climb down. After this head northwest and down another vine. Cut through the vines to the south and crawl through the grate. Climb through another and then up the vine to the southwest. Then climb up twice until you reach a platform with a Karamjan Jungle Eagle on it. Head east across the platform and then climb down again and swing across the vine. Then head north and down twice again, crawl through two vines to the south, but do not go down the holes. Climb up twice and then cross the vine over the water. Once across, climb down twice and crawl through the first vine, then up another. DO NOT Crawl across the second vine. Head west and climb up, then west and down, then northwest and up. Cross the vine over the river. Then climb down two vines and you should be near some piles of loose soil.
9) Dig the loose pile of soil to expose the vine. Cut the vine. Plant the plant pot and wait for it to grow. If it does then use your pot to seal it. If it does not, plant another until one does.
10) Use the Sealed Pot with the patch at the mansion in Ardougne. If you need a Trowel, you can get one from the leprechaun nearby. Vines will grow too much and you will need to kill them. This is where the axe and antipoisons come in. Protection from melee helps, but the vine also uses magic.
11) After slaying the Vine speak to Horatio to finish the quest.